Sunday, August 12, 2007

Preseason Football

Here is my article in the Two Plus Two Internet Magazine on Preseason Football. The article covers basic stuff and it is only the tip of the iceberg.

Here is a post by blogguy on the LVA Sports Forum that I think is interesting regarding preseason week 1 performances: blogguy's post. Blogguy often has interesting and insightful posts. I also acknowledged him in my book for commenting on a couple of my chapters when they were in review. He's a guy that posts on internet forums and I always make sure to read his posts carefully.

edited: unfortunately it looks like blogguy's thread has been deleted from the LVA Sports forum. It could have been deleted due to a mistake or poor behavior by other posters in that thread. That's too bad. Keep an eye out for blogguy's other posts if you like to read message boards.